Bitove Scholarship Application
Nova Generation awards scholarships to outstanding students in a variety of academic disciplines at accredited colleges or universities outside of Macedonia. Scholarships/Bursaries range from $500-$1000 CAD.
Who is eligible?
• Those enrolled, full-time undergraduate and graduate students in good standing at an accredited college or university outside of Macedonia;
• Those who submit this completed application, along with all necessary documents;
• And students in their last year of high school, provided they have been accepted into a university or college and also submit proof of their acceptance and enrolment.
Candidates must present documentation to Nova Generation verifying the eligibility criteria. The selection will be based on merit and the quality of the essay (Yes, points for good grammar and spelling).
Scholarship applicants and winners can and are encouraged to reapply in subsequent years.
Essay: Nova Generation requests an essay, no more than 1000 words combining the following topics:
– As a young individual, please tell us what your Macedonian heritage means to you in the context of wider society. How have your ethnic cultural values been affected by the society in which you live?
– What role have your parents, grandparents, or other family members played in making you the person you are today?
Please Note: The essays of the scholarship recipients may be published. We highly recommended proofreading before submitting for grammatical and spelling errors.
How to Apply
Please read the following instructions carefully. Submit this form and e-mail a PDF of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent official or unofficial transcript
Letter from Registrar’s Office
List of Extracurricular Activities and/or Awards
Complete details of where to send cheque (e.g. university registrar office), who to make cheque out to, and what information for that cheque.
Upon acceptance of application, the Bitove Scholarship Selection Committee will evaluate the applications and will determine the best candidates to receive a scholarship. Nova Generation will mail a cheque directly to the college or university.